My partner snores and won’t do anything about it. Help! | Leading questions

It will be hard to change his behaviour alone, writes advice columnist Eleanor Gordon-Smith. But stand your ground – even if sleep-deprived

I am driven insane by my partner’s inaction – he won’t do a thing to counteract the devastating volume and intensity of his snoring. He won’t adopt a healthier lifestyle (which has made a huge difference in the past). This infuriates me. The onus now seems to be on me for “sleeping too light”.

It’s gone beyond the snoring itself. Now it’s the lack of care for himself … and me! I truly hate the sound and sometimes I just want to leave this whole relationship.

Continue reading...

source https://oto.oto-login.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Half-witted, reckless Librium Liz may be even worse than May and Johnson | John Crace

The White Lotus season two review – this immaculate show’s writing is utterly unrivalled

Chris Ashton reaches try milestone in Leicester’s thrashing of Exeter