‘People haven’t seen what I’m capable of’: Gordon seals £40m Newcastle move

  • Forward, 21, signs ‘long-term’ deal after Everton exit
  • ‘I was always convinced Newcastle were for me’

Anthony Gordon completed his £40m move from Everton to Tyneside and declared: “I was always convinced Newcastle were for me.”

The 21-year-old has signed what Newcastle described as a “long-term” deal after months of speculation surrounding the Everton forward who was linked with a move to Chelsea in the summer.

Continue reading...

source https://oto.oto-login.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Half-witted, reckless Librium Liz may be even worse than May and Johnson | John Crace

The White Lotus season two review – this immaculate show’s writing is utterly unrivalled

Chris Ashton reaches try milestone in Leicester’s thrashing of Exeter